image Ask GWC link

join Our Email List

The Western Sun - The Newspaper of Golden West College

Associate Degree for Transfer
Associate Degree for Transfer

Salary Surfer
Salary Surfer

Search jobs posted at our school!

Free Newsletter - Student Health 101

Admissions & Records PhotosStudents with Disabilites

New students with disabilities, with professional verification of disability, may apply for admission directly through the Disabled Student Programs and Services (DSPS) Office located in Former KOCE building.

The matriculation process may require assessment testing, which will be arranged at that time.

For further information and office hours, please visit the Disabled Student Programs and Services web site or call:

(714) 895-8721 or
(714) 895-8350 TDD.