image Ask GWC link

join Our Email List

The Western Sun - The Newspaper of Golden West College

Associate Degree for Transfer
Associate Degree for Transfer

Salary Surfer
Salary Surfer

Search jobs posted at our school!

Free Newsletter - Student Health 101

Admissions & Records PhotosStudent ID

New students should have their photos taken for a Golden West College Student Identification Card as soon as they register, and have paid all of their fees.

Photos are taken in the Photo ID area of the Records Office during normal business hours. Students must bring a copy of their current Student Class Program and another form of photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.).

The GWC Photo ID card is required for most services on campus and can be used in subsequent semesters when properly validated.

The cost for ID cards is included in your college fees.