Transfer Center

join Our Email List

The Western Sun - The Newspaper of Golden West College

Associate Degree for Transfer
Associate Degree for Transfer

Salary Surfer
Salary Surfer

Search jobs posted at our school!

Free Newsletter - Student Health 101

Associate Degrees for Transfer

California Community Colleges are now offering associate degrees for transfer to the CSU.  These may include Associate in Arts (AA-T) or Associate in Science (AS-T) degrees.  These degrees are designed to provide a clear pathway to a CSU major and baccalaureate degree.  California Community College students who are awarded an AA-T or AS-T degree are guaranteed admission with junior standing somewhere in the CSU system and given priority admission consideration to their local CSU campus or to a program that is deemed similar to their community college major. This priority does not guarantee admission to specific majors or campuses.

Students who have been awarded an AA-T or AS-T are able to complete their remaining requirements for the 120-unit baccalaureate degree within 60 semester or 90 quarter units.

To view the most current list of  Golden West College Associate Degrees for Transfer and to find out which CSU campuses accept each degree view the documents below:

Current and prospective community college students are encouraged to meet with a counselor to review their options for transfer and to develop an educational plan that best meets their goals and needs.

A public Web site for students, parents, and high school teachers and counselors is currently being developed at: (